As of 2017, we are no longer offering solid colors, replicas or emulations. Any images in the gallery that show any of these are strictly reference for the quality and versatility of our past work. While we still offer that versatility in many manner of styles, we are only accepting original ideas of an artistic nature, and only if we feel it is a project that would compliment our styles and abilities. While it is always our pleasure to take general direction and opinion from our clients, by hiring an artist, you are offering up the faith that they know what they are doing and will make every effort to realize your great idea. By trying to retain too much control over the art, much of that greatness is never realized. Through healthy collaboration, we want your art guitar to shine as a one-of-a-kind treasure. If you have a great, original idea that you would like to discuss with us, please fill out the form below. You can include your photos by supplying links to the images, and we will try to respond within 48 hours.
- All project quotes are valid for 30 days
- Prices vary as much as the work we offer, and all quotes are based on estimated studio hours as well as costs of products and return shipping.
- On occasion we may require more information about the project before are are able to give you an accurate quote, in which case case we will follow up via email.
Please answer these questions as well as your project idea in the message box:
1. Will you be sending your guitar or just the body or are we supplying a body or a guitar for you?
2. Are you interested in handpaint, airbrush, or graphic finishing?
3. Are we doing the headstock, too?
4. (if applicable) Have you provided a link to a picture of the art you want ?
$30 dis-re assemble fee applicable for custom work on full guitar shipments. Please inform us of any specialty electronics, Midi or computerized circuitry as we can handle dis/assemble in most cases but some cases should be performed by a qualified technician.